Monday, March 15, 2010

The Over Share

One of my favorite TV shows is House. One of the recent episodes featured a sick blogger. This blogger put every detail of her life in her blog. So the doctors were able to dicnose her illness by reading her blog and finding clues to here simptoms there.

I’m normally not one to over share, and I try to keep the personal anticdotes I put in my blog to a minimum. But I was really sick all of last week. This lead to me cutting back the number of posts I did. But maybe I should have been sharing all the exciting details of the 168 hour flu. Maybe I didn’t have gastroenteritis like my doctor said. Maybe I had some other crazy desease and it will only be discovered if I over share in this blog.

So here are the details you don’t want to hear. Drunk sorority girls really know what’s up. It’s important to have someone hold your hair back while worshiping the porcilin gods. I got puke in my hair last week, and it was discusting!

Lower on the grows factor. It is possible to survive for a week eating nothing but dry toast. And if you pick playing enough toast it doesn’t taste so bad on the way back up. My first, I think I’m better now, meal was spaggetti. Marinara sause does not taste good on the way back up.

Aren’t you glad I over shared?


Joke of the Day
Hello. Welcome to the Psychiatric Hotline

If you are obsessive-compulsive, please press 1 repeatedly.
If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2.
If you have multiple personalities, please press 3, 4, 5, and 6.
If you are paranoid-delusional, we know who you are and what you want. Just stay on the line so we can trace the call.
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.
If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press. No one will answer.
If you are anxious, just start pressing numbers at random.
If you are phobic, don't press anything.
If you are anal retentive, please hold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was a little to much information Kate. Glad you are feeling a bit better.

Remind me to tell you a story about how good a bacon maple bar from Voodue is going down or up...well...I guess I just told you the long and short of it.

Javier