Monday, February 22, 2010

Tragic Loss

It’s the end of an erra. My iPod died last night. Believe me, this event has lead to much crying and nashing of teeth.

We had good times, me and my iPod. Hundreds of audio books were consumed on that device. Thousands of songs. And now it will sync no more.

Don’t worry. Today during my lunch break I went out and bought a brand new iPod. I’ve got to listen to those library books before the library wizards delete them off my computer. I can’t be sitting around without a working mp3 player.

I thought about burying my aged iPod in the backyard. But it doesn’t seem environmentally sound. So I took advantage to recycling program discount instead. The good people at Apple can tear my sad little iPod appart, and see if there are any usable parts left inside.

My new toy is actually an iTouch, which mean in addition to dispencing all the audio books I can dream of, it also has web capabilities. Maybe soon I’ll be blogging from my iPod too. Wouldn’t that be spiffy? Perhaps some good will come out of this tragity after all.


Joke of the Day
Alcohol and calculus don’t mix.
Never drink and derive.

2 comments:

MC Howe said...

So sorry for your loss. But congrats on your newfound love. I say that with authority. I'm posting from an iTouch.

Katie Salidas said...

Congrats on the new itouch. It's always sad when we lose our favorite music devices though.