Sunday, February 14, 2010

Romance without Spell Check

My husband is a very good speller, most of the time. But every year on valantines day, he gets a kick out of giving me a little spell check free romance. Last year he got me a boquet of flours. It was a very lovely arrangement of whole wheat, buck wheat, corn meal, and all purpose white. I actually loved the boquet of flours or than I would have liked some traditional flowers. Cause I knew he'd put some thought into a special gift, even if it was humorous.

This year he decided to make me a very sweet card. This is an exact quote of what the card says:

"Too Kate: Hapy Valintine's Dae. Plese Bee Myn. Luv, Warren"

Isn't that thoughtful. Okay, maybe now he's just making fun of me.


Joke of the Day
Jim asked his friend, Tony, whether he had bought his wife anything for Valentine's Day.
"Yes," Tony said. "I bought her a belt and a bag."
"That was very kind of you," Jim said. "I hope she appreciated the thought."
Tony smiled. "So do I, and hopefully the vacuum cleaner will work better now too."

1 comment:

Anissa said...

I love it! So sweet. :) A boquet of flours is fabulous.